Taking the Time

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kewish Traditions Continue

Tainui shows off his new 'tennie runners'.....he just started running cross country with his middle school. Snoqualmie Middle School Eagles (which I told him was the best mascot for a middle school...a la South Jr. High Eagles, Anaheim, CA) will attend their first Cross Country meet this Tuesday. It will be fun, as he continues the tradition of Kewish runners, and I continue the tradition of runner watchers. :)
Let's just hope he is more serious than this at the meet. Might help the standings. Of course, if he did this to his opponents as he ran by, he could beat them all as they roll around the ground in laughter. You never know. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cross Country is where its at! I ran for the Martin Murphy Mustangs. Sorry but a Mustang would probably buck and kick or stomp an eagle. Not very patriotic but still dominating. T sure does look like he's in Jr. High. The gym clothes don't fit, cheesy smile pointing at the camera. I'm sure there are countless pictures of me that Mom has somewhere in a box, that hopefully has gotten water damaged. Just remember T when you're REALLY tired of running and stepping on rocks that you can't stop and walk just keep going! You can do it

Joe said...

Cool Tainui--as another South Jr. High alum, I have to agree that Eagles are the best (sorry Jon). Good luck with cross country. Too bad I'm not there to train with you, oh, but you probably wouldn't be able to keep up with me anyway...

;)

Anonymous said...

HEY...wait...I can see and post on Kristy's too now. No one told me...I have been using anonymous...and didn't need to. Yippee! Maybe Heather fixed it...or China relented on the blogs.?? I donno???

Anyway, Tai...atta boy! I love it.
And, Jon...don't count on the water damage. Pictures, boxes and boxes of them, I have been able to salvage it seems.