Taking the Time

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Reflection

I tried to post this before but it didn't seem to work. This is one of my 'reflection' pictures. My bookends I guess. As I reflect on Tui, my youngest and Tainui, my oldest, I do see how fast time goes. BTW...when i style Tui's hair for the day, he will tell me that he wants 'Beckham hair', then we do this hairstyle. Other days, when he doesn't want it sticking up, he tells me that he wants Ronaldinho hair....I know what he means but I wonder if he realizes that Ronaldinho has a long braid down his back?

4 comments:

Holly said...

I was just looking at old photo albums when tainui was just a baby...i can't believe how old he is now!
two very cute bookends.

Anonymous said...

Nice! He must get that knowledge of Beckham and Ronaldinho from T. But he's interested in the hairstyles. Hmmm hopefully he doesn't become a hair stylist. Hahaha. He is getting older and older.

Joe said...

Wow - look at Tui. It seems like only yesterday that we lived down the street and crashed your house for Sunday dinner each week and little Tui would crawl around the floor begging for food with a long loud wail.

Joe said...

It was cute though--definitely not a sign of neglect.