Taking the Time

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HAPPY TO BE HERE!?

Even though VW doesn't necessarily look like he's having fun (he was)...it was Tazzie's enthusiasm that couldn't be matched. She dreads hiking, I'm not sure why (maybe it was our one hike where we RAN FROM A BEAR!!!!). long story, but still quite ironic that we ended up running from a bear (we think) because Taz was standing on the trail whining, not wanting to hike. I don't think it helped on this last hike telling her that she better get over it because we WILL be a walking and hiking family. Her demeanor didn't change at all...well, it took a little bit and then she forgot her pain and was back to her happy self.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tazzie...sometimes I can relate to that face for hiking, walking, etc. But then, just like today, Aunt Holly, and Gwen, and I walked down to the Missionary Training Center (9th East) on one side of the Temple and back up the other side. I wasn't sure my body felt like doing it...but I felt GREAT when I finished. It's a good feeling to have the spirit outwill the body!

Holly said...

aww, we gotta toughen that girl up!

heidster said...

that is priceless!